Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Veloster Forum and Hyundai Veloster community dedicated to Hyundai Veloster owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Veloster Forum today!

1 week old and less than 300 miles, Steering started pulling to left, Hyundai had to recalibrate MDPS Module. 2020 2.0 Premium Veloster.

Matt F.

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Veloster 2.0 Premium Edition
2020 1 week old and less than 300 miles, Steering started pulling to left, Hyundai had to recalibrate MDPS Module. Now, the car intermittently pulls to the right when in Sport or Smart Mode. I have videos I linked to proving it. Dropboxed 4 video's to prove it is happening. Taking back to the dealership for 3rd time in 1st 5 weeks of owning the car.
I have included a dropbox link to the 4 videos of the car and 1 of the 2004 Sonata, trying to show it isn't the crown of the road. The car is driving straight in Normal Mode, but not in smart and sport mode. I took these soon as I left Hyundai and went on the test drive where you drove. I took my hands off the wheel to do the video so I didn't want anyone in the car with me. As you can see in Normal mode I can count past 5 and the car doesn't pull to the right, but in the other modes, it doesn't make it past 3 seconds. You do not need to install or sign up for a dropbox account, you just click on the link and select where to download. I think you might be able to watch it web-based without downloading. Maybe this will help you understand why I think it is the car and I am not crazy.
2020 2.0 Premium Model. Also ordered rear Mud Flaps and the Salesman Paid to have the Dealer install them.
DPMS CalibrationProblem2020Veloster.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Matt F.

Matt F.

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Veloster 2.0 Premium Edition
Thread Starter #2