Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Ceramic coating, tires and windshield protection.

Reactions
We are Supposed to take delivery of white/beige limited on Wednesday. I have an appointment on the 16th to have whole vehicle and wheels ceramic coated. I am interested to know if anyone has found a great product for the windshield and tires?

gauthmr

Reactions
We are Supposed to take delivery of white/beige limited on Wednesday. I have an appointment on the 16th to have whole vehicle and wheels ceramic coated. I am interested to know if anyone has found a great product for the windshield and tires?
I just bought my Palisade and have not had the change to do the windshield yet. I will wait until the weather warms up. On my previous vehicles I always came the windshield a treatment with RainX. works great, just follow the instructions.
https://www.rainx.com/product/glass.../rainx-original-glass-treatment/#.XkVdn6Z7laE

56belle

Reactions
OP
D
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
What is ceramic coating? Never heard of it
It is quite a process. They color correct and clay bar the painted surfaces and apply a nanotech actual ceramic coating to protect the paint. Google it and check out some reviews and videos of before and after and the expected results.

poorboy

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 hyundai palisade
My 2021 Calligraphy , Beckett black/ beige was none with gtechniq crystal serum ultra the wheels and glass was also none by the same certified detailer . looks very nice with proper care I hope that it lives up to its 9 year life time .Its a process that takes a couple of days to do.

magicia3

Reactions
What I Drive
2022 Palisade Caligraphy
We are Supposed to take delivery of white/beige limited on Wednesday. I have an appointment on the 16th to have whole vehicle and wheels ceramic coated. I am interested to know if anyone has found a g
I have used “aquapel“ on all my vehicles for years and as long a you put it on a clean windshield, I wipe mine with rubbing alcohol before applying, it is fantastic. You can get enough to do three cars for under $20 at Amazon. Here’s the link

https://www.amazon.com/Three-Aquape...qid=1625794281&sprefix=Aquapel,aps,188&sr=8-2

Hyundai Palisade Posts