Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Floor Liners

Bruce

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Palisade
Just letting every one know about some floor liners i found online they are called CROC LINERS, They are much cheaper then weather tech. They are only $80 for a full set all three rows. I ordered a set have not received them yet. I will post pictures and a review once i receive them. Just thought maybe others here would be interested. Website is cheaper then amazon crocliner.com

Last edited:

KoreanGuy

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Hyundai Palisade Limited
I got the WeatherTech HP liners. They're better than the cheaper ones, but not sure they're worth the price. Got the full set. A couple of things to note - there's a hole to slide the keepers into which can be a little tricky considering how stiff these are. Secondly, I wish that the driver's side would offer a little protection for under the gas pedal. Other than that, I like them. Pics available on request.

Hyundai Palisade Posts