Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

2023 - 2024 Palisade Calligraphy trailer hitch release

OP
MDinPA

MDinPA

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Palisade Calligraphy
Thread Starter #21
I bought a new 2024 Palisade calligraphy back in January 2024, and there is a stop order for the 2024 OEM hitch. I wouldn't have bought it if the dealership wasn't negligent. I was stupid to believe it. I bought it on a Sunday, and after everything was said and done, it was already 8 p.m., so the parts department was closed.
I came back to parts after 2 weeks to order/pay for parts, and it was not until the service department said there was no OEM wiring harness/tow hitch for the 2024 model. W.T.F. Ugh.

I've been back and forth with the dealer. But it looks like there is a lawsuit out for the older model tow hitch secondary to the electrical issue so Hyundai has stopped and nothing out for the actual 2024. Still no update.
Here are the numbers you need Hitch for the 2023 - 2024 Calligraphy is S8F61-AU300, the harness is S8F67-AC700. Both parts are readily available in all the Hyundai Distribution Centers. Have your local dealer run these on WebDCS and they will see they’re available. Hope this helps. BTW the parts have been available since December 2023.

Reactions
What I Drive
2013 Veloster Turbo, 2024 Palisade
Hey everyone! First time poster!

I take delivery of my Palisade later this week and have been perusing this forum for the wealth of knowledge.

Interestingly, when I was looking at hitch options before the purchase, the Hyundai Canada site listed no hitch accessories. HOWEVER, it seems they updated their site in the last day or two because it now shows as available.

Is the OEM hitch generally considered the best option for our vehicle? Hoping to keep appearance as clean and subtle as possible with the hitch.

Hyundai Palisade Posts